Saturday 9th December 2023 – 3 – 5:50
** ALL WELCOME **
Below is a gallery of lovely photos from a session earlier in the year.
What is Messy Church?
- It’s designed for the whole family.
- Parents and children come together to share in a range of fun and creative activities.
- No-one is too young or too old to be a part of Messy Church.
- The activities are usually based around a story from the Bible.
- It’s a great way for children to learn, and for parents to spend quality time with them.
- It’s an opportunity for both children and adults to meet and make friends.
- And what better way to end up than by sharing a meal together.
- You do not have to be a Christian to come to Messy Church.
- Everyone – of any faith or none – is welcome.
- You will not be pushed into doing or saying anything you don’t feel comfortable with.
- There will always be a vegetarian option at the meal.
If you would like to find out more about Messy Church at The Olive Tree Church or need to ask questions you can send us a message via our Contact Us page.
If you would like to find out more about Messy Church nationwide and worldwide, go to www.messychurch.org.uk
We have had to make some changes to work around smaller number of helpers and COVID
The session is for all the family, and will be full of fun, activities, crafts and games. There is no charge, children must be accompanied and snacks will be provided.