Give thanks that we are able to meet together again for worship, but continue to pray for those not able to come to church.
Pray too for:
• those who have been recently bereaved and that they may know God’s comfort;
• those with ongoing health problems, who are undergoing treatment or waiting for operations, medical appointments of test results, that they may be assured of God’s power to heal;
• all experiencing anxiety or mental health problems, that they may know your peace.
Pray for our church:
• for Julie, Joseph and Connie, that their last months of ministry with us will be fruitful and fulfilling and a blessing to them and us;
• for our search for a new minister, that God will guide and open doors of opportunity;
• for the leadership team, for wisdom, discernment and vision for the future;
• for those responsible for administration and finances, for guidance in all they do;
• for Mary as she continues to build relationships with the community and takes on new responsibilities;
• for plans to begin to re-start activities, that they may be done safely and successfully and at the right time.
Pray too for:
• our government as they make decisions about lifting restrictions and re-building the economy;
• the continued successful roll-out of the vaccination programme, not just in our country but throughout the world;
• nations trying to tackle and prevent increases in cases or new strains of the virus.
Also please continue to pray:
• that the ceasefire between Israel and Palestine will hold, and for progress in constructive dialogue to prevent further conflict;
• for freedom of expression and release of dissidents imprisoned by oppressive regimes, particularly in Belarus and Myanmar.