Please pray for:
• those unable to come to church services;
• those who are ill, undergoing treatment or waiting for operations, medical appointments of test results, that they may know God’s presence, peace and power to heal;
• for those who are on holiday, for safe journeys and an enjoyable break; and for those unable to get away, that they will be able to find space and opportunities to relax and be refreshed.
• for the rescheduled Messy Church Fun Day planned for this month, that it will be able to go ahead and be a safe and enjoyable event;
At this time of transition in our church life, please pray:
• for Julie and Pete Bradshaw as they settle into their new home in Bedford;
• for Connie Berko as she prepares to start her social work course at Hertfordshire University;
• for Joseph Forson, and all the family, as they wait on God’s guidance for the future;
• for Rev. Joanne Sherwood as she settles into her new home and prepares to begin her part-time ministry with us in September;
• for continued guidance for the leadership team and in the search for a new minister.
During this summer holiday period, please pray for:
• young people receiving GCSE and A Level results and making decisions about moving on into the next stages of their lives;
• the Luton Unite Summer Gathering being held at Bute Mills 10-12 August and for the young people from the town churches who will attend;
• families who find the holiday period difficult because of financial constraints, strained relationships or emotional or physical health problems;
• those who have worked hard during the year in schools, health and social care and in local organisations like Azalea and Youthscape, that they will enjoy a break and time to recuperate.